In last week's To-Do list:
1. Finish Almost Amish. ✔ Yes, done!
2/3. Make some progress on a couple of Rainbow Scrap Challenge projects. ✔ Progress is always good, right?! The Tiny Tuesday blocks are about ready to be sewn into rows, and I'm feeling so much better about Scrappy Sprouts, too. I decided on a different way to make the sky section, and it involves lots of 2.5 inch squares, something like this:
So, there's lots of cutting to be done this week!
4. I finished my Book Club book, yay! We had an enjoyable and interesting discussion, too. ✔
So, for this week:
1. More progress on RSC projects!
- I need to cut 144 2.5 inch squares that vary from low volume white/cream up to light blue. I'm going to sew them as four 36 patch blocks.
- Since I'll need my design wall to lay those squares out to determine a good mix of colors, I have to get the Tiny Tuesday blocks taken down. Sewing them together would make a good leader/ender project.
2. I'm participating in the Virtual Cookie Exchange blog hop for the first time ever in December, so I need to get that project started. The fabric is ready and waiting!
3. I need to roast a turkey this week! This is on my To-Do list because it's actually lots of work... Normally I would do this closer to Thanksgiving, but King Soopers had a really good sale on turkeys that was just good for Monday and Tuesday this week. :) I'll roast the turkey on Saturday or Sunday, and then freeze a bunch of it to take when we visit our kids in Nebraska and Kansas on Thanksgiving. Our boys are 30-something single guys, so this way no one has to cook, we just heat it all up and enjoy our time together!
Hope your week is getting off to a good start, and your To-Do list isn't too long!