Last week's list included making progress on my two main Rainbow Scrap Challenge projects.
1. The Tiny Tuesday blocks are off the design wall, in piles for each row, and sewing them together has started.
2. Make progress on the Scrappy Sprouts, including cutting lots of 2.5 inch squares for the sky. Yes, progress has been made, even more since this picture was taken!
3. Work on my project for a December blog hop. Yes, did that! I won't share a picture of that project, but playing with the Christmas scraps did lead to a little squirrel that has been fun. More about this Tiny Christmas Runner here.
4. Roast a turkey! ✔ All done, cleaned up, and put away, although no photos were taken. Leftovers are packaged up to take along on our annual Thanksgiving road trip to see our kids. I did make some yummy turkey soup for Mike and me to enjoy this week!
So what's on this week's list? More of the same in the sewing room, with one addition.
1. Continue to make progress on the RSC projects.
2. Finish up the blog hop project - it's a small one so that should be doable.
3. I still have one fall/Thanksgiving project to finish up. This tablerunner is all pieced, just needs quilting and binding. I really *ought* to be able to finish this before Thanksgiving, right?! :)
This design is based on Carole's pattern for fall placemats at From My Carolina Home. I decided to turn two placemats into one tablerunner.
4. Around the house this week - I need to dust! Is that anyone's favorite housework task? Definitely not mine! But if I write down that I will do it, I'll have to hold myself to it! (wink!)
Thanks go to Roseanne at Home Sewn by Us for hosting the To-Do Tuesday link-up. I'll be sharing over there!