Meanwhile, all the Tiny Tuesday blocks are finished, and grouped into rows, ready to sew together.
I knew I'd need an additional sprout to even things out, and decided it needed to be a lighter color - so I made one in lime green!
With the addition of some more Kona grass green, the sprouts were sewn back together, and I'm happier with the size now. This section measures about 48 x 48.
You can see that I've started working on the sky section now, too, laying out 2.5 inch squares, starting with low volumes like I used in the sprouts blocks and transitioning into blues. The top needs to be about 12.5 x 48, so that's a lot of little squares to cut!
But Scrappy Sprouts is moving along, and I'm so happy about that!
Sharing at SoScrappy for ScrapHappy Saturday and at
Quilting is more fun than Housework for Oh Scrap!