So... this week I'm sharing a list of to-dos, and we'll see how it goes!
1. Keep working on my embroidered baskets project. Just one basket left to finish and then I can sew these blocks together!
2. Keep up with the Tiny Tuesday blocks for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge. Libby at Life on the Hill shared one for us last Saturday, so I stitched it up on Sunday.
Thanks, Libby! This is a sweet little block - it still needs its sashing added.
I'll be watching to see if there is a new block shared for this week.
3. Since my mom is visiting this week, I won't have much time at the sewing machine, but it's nice to have some hand stitching ready for when we are sitting together. I traced a new piece from my Gail Pan book to work on.
The pattern calls for a variegated red/brown embroidery floss, which I don't have, so on the list is to go find some!
4. I also want to cut some pieces to stitch up another couple of blocks for my blue and white project. Since these are hand-pieced, they are also easy to work on when visiting or watching TV.
5. Last, but probably most important, is to keep up with household needs and groceries while Mom is here, since other friends and extended family members will be in and out. Must not forget the ingredients for a peach pie!
Have a great week, everyone!
Sharing at To-Do Tuesday at Home Sewn by Us.