It started with an orange string block a few weeks ago that turned into a pumpkin.
And then there were a few more!
The three string blocks were pieced on phonebook paper and it worked out just fine! I'm glad I tried it! The fourth block is made from the little orange crumb pieces leftover from the string blocks.
Three of the pumpkins are becoming a table topper for a friend with a fall birthday.
The other will stay here at my house to dress up the little chest by the front door for October/November.
I'll add some additional blocks on either side of the pumpkin to make it about 18 inches wide.
And that's not all! I made a couple of these pumpkins (Block A in Carole's Autumn Jubilee QAL).
We'll see what they become!
Hope you're enjoying some Sunday stitching!
Sharing at Quilting is more fun than Housework for Oh Scrap!