Susan had done a wonderful job organizing all of the parts for the quilt with notes about what section they were for, and from her blog I found a picture of what the finished quilt should look like. Then I started to put it together, pretty much figuring it out from her notes and the picture.
I started with this:
And, as of today, I have this:
Yes, I did it! And I am pretty pleased with the result, too! The next step is to get it quilted, and then in April this little project is going to a silent auction for a local charity that supports the medical needs of babies and children in our area. This will be my third quilt to donate to this charity!
Sharing at Oh Scrap! at Quilting is More Fun than Housework.