Once I finished stitching the sunflower in Hello Autumn, there wasn't much left to do, so it is now finished! I thought those little acorns were pretty fun to stitch - they were a new motif for me.
So, seeing as how it is still most definitely summer here, I went back to the Summer embroidery from Gail Pan. Enough of it is completed that I was able to move the hoop to the very bottom section.
Yesterday we had a cool, rainy late afternoon, and it made me feel like pulling out an older project that still needs more hand quilting to finish it up. Remember these spools?
This will be a good project to work on for
Slow Sunday Stitching!
Linking up with Kathy's Quilts.
19 comments:
The spools are so pretty! Enjoy quilting them!
I found my Hello Autumn thanks to you showing yours and reminding me!! Will your become a little pillow? Your Gail Pan stitching is coming along nicely.
Hello Autumn looks so pretty! I like your spools. So glad you had a rainy, cooler day. I saw that system in your area and hoped you were getting some rain.
Hello Autumn will be welcoming in the upcoming season in such style! I remember those spools and hand quilting them looks just right!
I’m not quite ready to say hello to autumn yet but you are ready when the seasons change! Your summer embroidery is beautiful - have a wonderful day working on it! Gail at the cozy quilter.
Your hand quilting is looking good on the spools! Gail
Hello Autumn turned out beautifully. I'm definitely ready to say hello to autumn soon. We still have 100 plus days in our forecast this week, but it drops to the mid 90s by week's end. Enjoy your slow stitching today, you picked a fun project to work on.
Very hot and humid here, hard to believe that summer is ending, but your beautiful cross-stitch gives hope. Came out lovely.
Amalia
xo
Hello Autumn is very pretty. Your Gail Pan stitchery will be finished soon too. The spool quilt is pretty too. Enjoy your stitching.
Still loving the aspen leaf on your Hello Autumn. Keep on stitching on the spools. It'll be completed before you know it.
Lovely finish on your autumn piece!! Your little spools should be fun to quilt...really pretty fabrics in them. hugs, Julierose
Oh how I wish it were autumn - I'm so looking forward to the cooler weather - just the smell in the air is different then too.
Gorgeous spools! Love that wall hanging! I love how your autumn stitching is coming along! Sending hugs~!
Hello there! I love your spools! They are so cute. Your hand quilting is so pretty as well! As always, you hand work is wonderful to see! Happy stitching!
I just love the pretty calicoes in the spools quilt, Diann . And your embroidery is just gorgeous in reds and yellows. You have some wonderful slow stitching projects to work on this week. Warm hugs.
Hello Autumn is beautiful, Diann. I love the spools, you have chosen some really pretty fabrics for the project.
What a fun quilting project! Hello Autumn turned out great.
Such pretty stitching in your projects, and that little mini quilt is a cute one!
Hello Autumn!! I am ready - so glad you had a cool day - its kind of a nice change. Enjoy!
Post a Comment