Good morning, friends! I'm joining in with To-Do Tuesday hosted by Linda at Texas Quilt Gal. It's been a good week for making progress on various projects, and I'm feeling a little less scattered than I was a week ago!
- I've continued to quilt Bloom with diagonal lines of stitching 4 inches apart, mostly stitch in the ditch, and this part is almost done. I think I will go back and add in more quilting to make the stitching into a two inch grid.
- Progress has also been made on the two projects that have deadlines in January. Two of three of the Arizona tablerunner blocks are made, and quite a few of the blue and white blocks that I need for a January blog hop.
- I also finished my December Tablescraps project, but will save that for an end of the week post.
So what's on this week's list?
- Like most everyone this time of year, I have some Christmas things still to do - wrap the last few presents, bake some cookies.
- This morning I have both a mammogram and a bone density test (same office, back-to-back appointments) and have to take my mom to the eye doctor in the afternoon. Will there be any sewing? - probably not.
- Whenever there is some time in the sewing room, I plan to keep working on the two January projects and quilting Bloom. I bet there'll be a little progress!
Merry Christmas! Have a wonderful week!