August has been a good month for finishing things up for me, and that's a good feeling. Some finishes came from last week's to-do list, so that's really good!
- Two Table Scraps projects were finished, including one that was a little last minute "Drop Everything and Make It!" So much fun!
- A little pillow out of this cute sheep design that was a gift for my niece. She did like it!
- And Halloween Jubilee is finished, too! Just a peek here - it deserves its own post, which I will write up for later in the week
- Get started on light blue blocks - that is the Rainbow Scrap Challenge color for September.
- Finish trimming up the Frosty blocks and try harder to find a sashing fabric. ☃️
- Give myself permission to play! I have a couple ideas for that, so we'll see what happens...
Sharing at To-Do Tuesday at Texas Quilt Gal - thanks, Linda for hosting this fun link-up each week!