This week I spent some time cutting a little more, sewing a little more, and organizing for Libby's Magical Mystery Block QAL.
These penguins have hats!
I sewed the little penguin 2.5 x 4.5 rectangles into their Block A and Block B selves.
And made some 4.5 inch HSTs from the 5 inch squares that I've cut so far.
Finally, I bagged up all the cut and sewn pieces and stashed everything in one of my now-empty project boxes. (That means I finished a quilt - yay! But more about that another day!)
I also managed one of this month's Squared Away blocks in green for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge sampler.
This was a fun one to put together, and I only needed my seam ripper a couple times, lol! I kept turning those corner pieces wrong and didn't notice until a seam had been sewn. But all's well that ends well! I plan to make one more of these in light greens before month's end.
Sharing at SoScrappy for ScrapHappy Saturday!