Good morning, and happy Tuesday! I'm joining in with To-Do Tuesday hosted by Linda at Texas Quilt Gal. It's a great way to keep track of what needs to be done in my sewing room each week!
Not long after last Tuesday's post, I finished Full Stop, the 2021 Rainbow Scrap Challenge quilt that has been on my to-do list forever! It's a great feeling to have this quilt finished, and be able to move on to other projects.
More info about this quilt in my Saturday post HERE.
The rest of the week has been a mish-mash of working on a little of this and a little of that!
- Slowly stitching together the squares for the longer borders of Autumn Jubilee. The side borders are done.
- Sewing blocks into rows for Masala Box. I didn't take a photo, but have 4 of 5 rows sewn together so far.
- Planning, purchasing for, and cutting setting triangles for the chandelier block quilt.
My inspiration quilt for this is from Mary's Quilts.
For the coming week, I'm planning to focus on:
- Sewing the Masala Box rows into a top.
- Finishing the borders for the Autumn Jubilee runner, and figuring out a backing for it.
And just for fun! I decided to jump into counted cross-stitch again with this cute Christmas Penguin. I'm totally blaming this on Ivani, who had a link to the design in a post last week. It's from Durene Jones who shares a ton of cute designs on Facebook.
Can you see his hat and scarf? Slowly the details are emerging!
I'm a slowpoke at cross-stitch, but enjoying the process.
Have a great week!