I've just gotten started on the Autumn embroidery from Gail Pan's book, Changing Seasons. She has included a bird in each one, and I love them!
But then I packed it into my project pouch with needle book, scissors, hoop, and floss -
And stuck in my suitcase to go along on our trip this week.
Will I put any stitches into it while we're away? I'll let you know next Sunday!
Linking up at Kathy's Quilts for Slow Sunday Stitching.
14 comments:
I always bring a stitching project with me when we go on vacation. It’s a good way to pass the time while travelling in the car or on a train or in the evenings. Safe travels! Gail at the cozy quilter.
Safe travels, can't wait to hear all about it! That is going to be a fun stitch for sure.
That looks like a wonderful stitching project. Be safe traveling!
I saw on Karen's post that you were on a plane - wheeee! I hope you have a wonderful time and maybe get in some cooler fall weather?
You couldn’t possibly go away without at least one stitching project! Have a great holiday. Sarah quilting by the sea
A very fun project to take on the road. Enjoy your trip!
That is a cute pattern. Have a good time on your trip.
Ooooh! Ooooh! Where are your headed?? Can't wait to hear how much fun you had and see the beautiful pictures hubby took. Enjoy! I'm sure you'll have time to put in a couple of stitches. Always good to be prepared!
Such a sweet start, Diann. A perfect travel piece to work on. I look forward to hearing about your vacation- safe travels and enjoy. Hugs.
that is a good project to stick in the suitcase to bring along - have fun
Have a wonderful trip away, you can tell us all about it when you get back. I always used to pack both knitting and stitchery bags on our caravan trips away. Just in case, sometimes I worked on stuff, sometimes not, but it was nice to have the option.
Safe travels and happy stitching!
Little embroidery projects are so portable--love this one--hugs, Julierose
Such a fun travel project. I stopped in a little store on our way Up North recently to look for a little embroidery project. I was sure they'd have one, but waah, they did not. (But they did have floss. Make that make sense.) I will have to plan ahead next time. Your projects are always so cute. Since I'm reading this post after the fact, I know you had a super trip. Here's to more vacations and take-along projects.
Post a Comment