Good morning! I'm checking in with Chris and friends at Chrisknits today to share my to-do list for the week.
September is almost here! It's my birthday month and fall is on the way, so always a favorite month of the year for me. Something extra coming this month is the book launch blog hop for Kelly Young's new book, Scrappy Improv Quilting. Kelly blogs at My Quilt Infatuation. You can find more info about the book by clicking the link.
I'm excited to be part of the blog hop for Kelly's new book, and happy to say that my quilt is ready to share! I love being ahead on *something!* 😎
- Play with those leftover HSTs for a squirrel project. Done! Check out my tiny finish here.
- Connect the five question mark blocks for the Full Stop sampler quilt with the background fabrics to make the row. Done! And you'll notice in the photo that I got back to work joining my Positivity blocks into rows, too. Whoop whoop!
- Keep going on Positivity!
- September will have a new color for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge, so it will be time to get out that color and work on my monthly projects.
- Finish up another one of my recent embroidery designs into a small wall-hanging.