My biggest accomplishment of the week!
- Get PopStar layered and basted for quilting.
- Start the quilting.
- Get started on blue blocks for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge. Blue is the color for June. That shouldn't be too hard, seeing as how these are the scraps on my cutting board!
- a summer mug rug for my mom
- a tabletopper for my son for his living room
- a mini quilt from Kelly Young's book, Scrappy Improv Quilting
- or maybe play with this fun pile for a gingham tablerunner?
I'm joining in with Linda and friends at Texas Quilt Gal for the To-Do Tuesday link-up, sharing what I've been working on and my new list for this coming week.