1. Hiking in Rocky Mountain National Park, in shirtsleeves, in November, under the most amazing blue sky!
There's nothing like it!
2. Little stitching projects - I don't do a lot of hand stitching, but this little wool penny rug was a lot of fun! Thanks to Carole at From My Carolina Home for the tutorial!
3. Little stitching projects sent to you by quilty friends - these are from Vera at Negligent Style. I won them in a giveaway over at her blog, and I love them! The sweet little rainbow, the stitched letters, the quilting. Love!
Thank you so much, Vera!
4. Little tiny marigolds still blooming in my garden -
We are having unseasonably warm and dry weather for November, but I'm not complaining!
5. These adorable owls found at Hobby Lobby today! Don't they just make you smile?
They're going to become the backing for a smallish quilt I'm working on right now, just for fun!
6. Little quotes that raise your spirits and help you realize that we are going to be okay and there is always light and hope, no matter what!
May we never lose sight of the little things. Thanks for visiting!