Hello from this little penguin!
This photo might not look much different from the one I shared in my Midweek post, but there's a huge difference to me - all the seams are sewn to make this a completed quilt (well, without binding yet!) - finally! I quilted this "as-you-go" using a row by row method and then joined the rows with front and back sashing.
60 x 65
A light blue binding was sewn on Friday afternoon, and I'm ready to stitch, stitch, stitch all weekend long until I have a finish!
Sharing at SoScrappy for ScrapHappy Saturday.
9 comments:
Scrappy Hearts looks amazing, Diann. I am just fascinated with the construction and quilting of this beauty. It looks absolutely fabulous. It looks like you are gearing up for a busy weekend. Enjoy every stitch . Hugs.
I will be sewing all weekend too! Too bad we are too far from each other to get together to commiserate…
Your quilting looks fabulous on the heart quilt. Pretty binding fabric. Happy stitching.
Gail at the cozy quilter
Cute scrap buster quilt!
Scrappy Hearts turned out so lovely, Diann;))) And that is the cutest penguin --nice work on these')))
hugs for a great weekend... Julierose
Aren't you glad you got this back out and stuck with the finishing process, it is just stunning.
You sure rocked the QAYG! This project is so bright, colorful and HAPPY! I like your choice of blue finding. A finish is only a few stitches away!
Such eye candy! It's hard to say which heart is my favorite, but I lean toward to middle one and the purple. :D
Congrats on finishing all the quilting. You are going to have a beautiful finished quilt before much longer. Enjoy the slow stitching.
It is already looking gorgeous. Can't pick a favorite square.
Amalia
xo
Post a Comment