For most of this week I've focused on the Sunflower Sampler from Melisa at PinkernPunkin. I enjoyed stitching the alphabet, and got some of the sunflower - stem and partial leaves - completed.
Until Friday, when I got the binding machine sewn onto the front of Patchwork Hearts, and started hand sewing it down to the back. There's 250 inches of binding to stitch on this quilt, and I've done one side (65 inches), so there's a ways to go yet.
This will keep me busy for Slow Sunday Stitching!
Linking up with Kathy's Quilts.
Aaw you have made progress on the Sunflower Sampler, Diann. You will have it whipped out in no time. It looks fabulous. Thank you so much for adding it to your stitching. You are moving right along on the binding. Have a very lovely Sunday working on your slow stitching. Hugs.
ReplyDeleteSewing the binding down for slow Sunday stitching….the perfect way to spend the day! Your sunflower alphabet project is a great end of summer project. Enjoy every stitch. Gail at the cozy quilter.
ReplyDeleteNice progress on your stitchery, Diann; and great way to spend a quiet Sunday slow stitching binding onto your pretty hearts piece...
ReplyDeleteEnjoy;))) hugs, Julierose
Fun things to stich on to keep you out of trouble today! Are you able to stitch for long periods of time without your body protesting(like your hands or neck)?
ReplyDeleteIt's always fun to be so close to a finish. You've got lots to keep your hands stitching today.
ReplyDeleteThat is going to be a nice sized quilt for you, if it is for you (how can you give it up?) I love the letters on that sweet little stitchery.
ReplyDeleteSo close to a finish on your quilt! The new stitchery is looking great.
ReplyDeleteI see a finish just around the corner. . . . !!!!
ReplyDeleteyou can get that binding done in no time flat!! if I can do 400 you can do the 250 :)
ReplyDeleteI like watching your cross stitch pieces grow. Enjoy your binding stitching. I always find it so satisfying.
ReplyDeleteThat quilt is so pretty!
ReplyDeleteYour quilt is lovely as is your cross-stitch work. Impressive!
ReplyDelete