Nine days of daily stitching on my Calendar of Life, so far! Some days have specific "pictures" I wanted to capture, and others have just been done like doodling with needle and thread.
Here are my two favorites from the last week -
Golden leaves on the trees in our yard from last Sunday,
and my quilt group met in the park on Thursday.
In other slow-stitching news, Broom Hilda got her broom!
She still needs a pumpkin and some stars in the sky,
so I'll be working on those things today.
Sharing at Kathy's Quilts for Slow Sunday Stitching.
Deine Hexe ist so gruselig süß, toll.
ReplyDeleteEin gestickter Lebenskalender? Das ist etwas neues für mich. Deine Goldene Blätter aus dem Garten werden dir so schön in Erinnerung bleiben.
Liebe Grüße an dich
Petra
Such cool stitch patterns you have sewn for October. The book is one of my favorite!. Hooray for Broom Hilda getting her broom!
ReplyDeleteStitching a little diary of what is going on in your life is such an interesting thing to do! I love the tree with the golden yellow leaves. Gail at the cozy quilter
ReplyDeleteYour daily stitching is going well. My favorite so far is the blue flowers on the vines. You can't have a Hilda without a broom! That Halloween stitching is looking good. Enjoy your slow stitching today.
ReplyDeleteYour tree with yellow leaves turned out so cute. It reminded me of our Yellow Ipê tree, which blooms in winter when it becomes covered in yellow flowers. Sounds like your meeting with your quilt group in the park was super enjoyable. Hilda was in need of a new broom for sure. Love those tiny stamps. Have a great Sunday Stitching, Diann.
ReplyDeleteSo you have to come up with the design yourself for each days stitching? I really like the blue flowers and of course the yellow leaves on the tree.
ReplyDeleteI'm so impressed with your designs on your daily stitching! Very pretty. Broom Hilda looks pleased to have her broom. :)
ReplyDeleteThis project just keeps getting better and better!
ReplyDeleteYour daily stitches will be a great reminder. I’m loving it so far. Sarah quilting by the sea
ReplyDeleteI like your Calendar of Life stitches. I assume they are all original designs. So pretty.
ReplyDeleteLovely COL stitching!!:))) I miss my daily dose of stitching--but my hands are still pretty sore.
ReplyDeleteThe question is, should I fill in the missing days?? Or just continue? Or maybe put a piece of pretty fabric over the ones I am missing??? I will have to make it a "sometimes" calendar--obviously there is no way my hands will withstand daily stitching... S I G H...and so it goes... hugs, Julierose
pretty stitching for an afternoon relaxing day in shade outside or something
ReplyDelete