Although this still restricts movement of my wrist (especially anything that involves twisting my arm), it does give me lots more use of my fingers! So, little by little, I am figuring out what I can do and how I can do it!
After I realized I could sew a little bit with precut pieces, I went hunting around in my leftover bits of binding and found some green that could easily be turned into a 16 patch block.
Then I got really brave and decided to try cutting! Lol! I don't even want to begin to explain how I did this, but I did make it work, and made one more 16 patch block. However, I don't know if it was a good idea as it was a bit scary and included fingers awfully close to the cutting blade. (No more trips to the ER, thank you very much!)
This is my fabric find of the week - so perfect for the forest green idea.
My 2 1/2 inch square bin held a few more greens, so I also stitched up some four patches.
So, progress is made, in little bits and pieces, and I feel like I am accomplishing something! And I'll be linking up to Scrap Happy Saturday with Angela tomorrow!