In my last post, I wrote that I was planning to make a table runner out of some scrappy blocks I had leftover from a quilt I am working on. But then... I started measuring and trying to square up the blocks and, boy, were they wonky! I ended up making a pillow cover out of a few of the blocks and I'm pretty happy with how it turned out!
I quilted it with straight lines running diagonally and backed it with some Kona Crimson from my stash.
Look at the tiny pinwheel that was formed when I joined the four blocks together:
I am finally getting the blocks for the quilt sewn together into rows. I think I am going to love this quilt!
Linking up with Oh Scrap! over at Quilting is More Fun than Housework. Go check out the other fun, scrappy projects!