Little Penguin Quilts Through the Year

Little Penguin Quilts Through the Year

Saturday, January 3, 2015

Welcome 2015!

It has been fun reading so many bloggers' year end round ups of their 2014 projects!  I have spent some time reading through my posts of the year, and I am happy to have completed several quilts, given away a few, and planned for or started lots of new ones!  It was a good quilting year for me!

My final finish of 2014 is a Two in One Pouch by s.o.t.a.k.handmade patterns.


It has two zippers!  Eek!


And velcro!


This was really just a one-day project, and I love those kinds of finishes!  I used 3 random fat quarters from my stash, a little bit of fusible fleece, and a couple of zippers.  The two-in-one part means that you end up with two sections that are attached at the bottom, so two places to put all that stuff that accumulates in your purse or bag.  



So useful!  Happy New Year!  Looking forward to the next project!

1 comment:

Lara B. said...

Happy New Year to you too Diann!
Love your two pocket pouch - it looks so useful and neat!