Little Penguin Quilts Through the Year

Little Penguin Quilts Through the Year

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Sunday Stash

I haven't linked up to Sunday Stash in a long time, but I always enjoy window shopping through others' posts.  I definitely am not on a fabric fast!  I enjoyed making a quilt out of a layer cake so much over the holidays, that I decided I wanted a jelly roll quilt next.

I ended up with a jelly roll of Road 15 by Sweetwater for Moda.  And is it ever fun to look at!




Every time I look through the stack of fabrics I see something new!  Look at these great houses:


And this:



Can't wait to have fun sewing it up!  I'm linking up with Molli Sparkles for Sunday Stash.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you have a plan for how you'll use it? I have 4 JRs waiting to be used but I haven't yet figured out what to do with them!

Cynthia Brunz Designs said...

I have that same JR and have yet to use it. Looking forward to seeing what you make with it.

Anonymous said...

Apropos of almost nothing: Oregon Trail was my favourite computer game when I was a kid - at my school only a few of the computers had it and we'd all race to the computer room to try to get to those computers first because otherwise we'd have to play Pike Lake instead. I think we all got to be such fast typers because you couldn't play the games until after you'd finished the typing lesson. (This was elementary school.)

ANYWAY. Fabric. I don't think I'd ever seen Road 15 close up. It should make for an interesting quilt.

Sarah @ Berry Barn Designs said...

I love Sweetwater's "travel"ish lines like Road 15 and Hometown. So fun! Happy quilting : )

Ella and Nesta said...

I love this fabric but haven't managed to get my hands on it yet! What are you planning on making? It's one of those collections I'd be afraid to start cutting in to!

Lisa in Port Hope said...

This would be fun mixed with some solids.

Kristin said...

Count me with the others...I love this print and am interested to see how you use it. Have fun!

RobinSue said...

I too have these prints - love them. I can't bring myself to cut them! I'll be checking back to see what you do with them.